Thursday, August 4, 2011

September (or August) Baby???

I knew Annie had definitely dropped - I'm in the bathroom constantly and suddenly in the last few days I've had zero heartburn. But then yesterday, I had pretty awful cramps and a back ache. Annie also wasn't moving much from 2-4 pm. I called my OB and was told to head to triage.

All was well with Annabelle. She sounds great and healthy. I was almost discharged when one of my OBs told the nurse to check me out before I left and then let me go. We discovered that I am already 3 cm. and her head is down super low. So I had to wait a little longer until my OB came in to see me and talk to me a bit. If labor starts, she said they won't stop it. I'm really ok with it! Not anxious or anything - just want to make sure she is as healthy as she can be. I'm sooo uncomfortable, though! I've got worse than a waddle now! :)

I'm home! I can't do much of anything but lay around. Very hard with a 3 y.o! But she's been a trooper all day - and Miss Bethany came this morning to hang out, check up on us, and bring Lucy a cute craft.

So, we could go at any moment or I could walk around for 3 more wks. this way. I'll know more at my appointment on Monday (oh yes, in my last post I mentioned that I had to wait 2 more wks. to see my OB? That's changed!). More next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment