Tuesday, August 16, 2011

37.1 weeks

So I've had a bit of a change since last week - now 3 cm and 80% effaced. I'm guessing 30% more is good?? My OB told me that she did not think I would go over as I did with Lucy. (very promising to me) I'm feeling pretty awful! Since everything looks favorable, she gave us the option of scheduling an induction. So Matt and I have a lot to think about - and I'll talk more with my 'favorite' OB next week about it. I've had some friends share their induction stories and both had great experiences with it.


Physically - feeling pretty awful! Lots of nausea and headaches which is something I didn't experience with Lucy. I try to go to bed around 9:30 - but I tend to lay there for about 2 hours before I finally fall asleep. AND I definitely cannot sleep without using ear plugs anymore. Sadly, I'll have to give those up when Annabelle gets here! When I swear she cannot get any lower, I feel more and more pain and pressure in my lower pelvis, making it so hard to walk at all - esp trying to keep up with Lucy or even going up the stairs for the millionth time to use the bathroom. BLAH! All Matt and I pray for most days for me is getting through just ONE more day - just ONE more day.


Tonight we had Pre-Annie Girl's Night Out at the Melting Pot. Just what I needed - to be with some of my best friends (just needed Kathy there -boooo). I really should have paid for everyone - because these girls have been amazing and helping me out more than anything the last few months. Yummy food - but cannot wait to do more fun things like this and NOT be so uncomfortable!! (and to be able to partake in the drink deals!)


One more joyful PLUS of this week - Sandra is back from her summer in MI! Finally got to see her tonight at our girl's night. She's the one that holds it all together for me!! Rejoicing that she is back in the same state!!

No comments:

Post a Comment