Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Michigan Trip

The girls and I traveled to MI!  We had a fun time with Aunt Mim, Uncle Dean, and Cousin Tallie.  We were so excited to spend time with them - and Lucy just adores her cousin.  We also had some time to spend with Kathy and the kids again, and I also met up with another friend for lunch and met our friends, The Georges, for dinner - they escaped the summer camp for a day!  I constantly just look to God in awe as to how much love we are blessed with by so many friends and family.  It's still very hard to leave MI, I do miss my sister horribly when we go.  Lucy cries for the first few minutes in the car.  We are blessed to have them in our lives!

 playing catch!

 Mommy loves my gummy grin!  But while at Aunt Mim's I cut my first tooth and now there are 3 more on the way all at once.  (growing up WAY too fast!)
 Aunt Mim always provides the best entertainment!  The girls had super long sparklers and Uncle Dean set off some fireworks.
And introducing..................SPECKLES!  (the bird!) 
Oh gosh - we love Speckles!  Lucy helped give him water and seed.  He greeted us every morning when we came downstairs.  Annabelle also learned how to sign "bird." 

Can't wait for more MI fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! We miss you terribly too and hate to see Lucy cry when she leaves. Can't wait to see you in August! AWWW...Speckles...yes he is truly a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete