Saturday, July 7, 2012

Kathy and the kids came in June - and we were so excited to see one another again.  She is such an amazing friend - just one of the best things about me moving to MI.  I just wish that she was still around though.  She's my friend that just "gets it" all the time.  We had a great time and were constantly on the go.
Day one was lunch out and then a rest day for her kiddos after traveling.
Day 2 we were off to the aquarium.



 Princess & the Frog???!
 Lucy and Sofi on the frogs
 Kathy and handsome Henrik

Day 3 - Skyline and Oakley After Hours - The Men went to a baseball game
 Annabelle's First Skyline - and we are so proud of her -she loved it!
 First Skyline for all the Wanrooy's!  Henrik tried hard to get to Mommy's dinner.


Day 4 - Reds game for all
 Annie's second Reds game
 awesome seats!
 It was HOT!





We had one more day with our friends - so we swam in their downtown hotel pool and went out for dinner.  Their visit was such a great blessing - I cannot tell you how much we love this family.  I will be forever grateful that I went to that library program in Rockford, MI where I met one of my very best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment