Tuesday, June 28, 2011

30 WEEKS!

Today is officially my 30th week of pregnancy. Let's just say - I'm hanging in there! So much that is different this time around. Yet, I can still say there is so much that is the same. Thankfully I escaped any nausea the second time around - and even the lovely GBS test (I've been successful in avoiding that with each pregnancy!). Another praise is that I passed my first glucose test this time - I guess all my healthier eating is paying off - yet I still will sneak in a Busken cookie once in a while with Lucy. I really didn't want to have to do the 3 hour again.




Feeling pretty good still - but definitely getting super tired again. My lower belly/abs feel like Annie is about to break out at any minute. Here's my little tip for mom's to be - MATERNITY SUPPORT BELT! (I'm swearing by the mini-cradle) This has been my saving grace! Love it - Lucy even "pretends" to put hers on and tells me that her belly hurts because of her baby, Elizabeth, in her belly. (she came up with all that on her own....) My legs are starting to feel like they weigh a ton - however, no swelling (thank you Lord!) - they just get tired pretty easily.




So, all in all, I am doing pretty great - but still looking forward to having my own body back in 10 wks. I loved being pregnant with Lucy until around 7 months, and I just hit that 7 m. mark here with Annie. So it's probably all downhill now for me! :) YET - I praise God that He has blessed us with this new little one. We love to feel her moving (which she does a LOT) and think about how our lives will be blessed by her. It's pretty amazing! Not all roses and water colored ponies, but still...pretty amazing.



Oh and I'm so excited that a very close friend of mine is expecting! (you know who you are!) We are thrilled for you and cannot wait to hear more and more as the weeks pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment