Thursday, June 25, 2009

Esther Study

I've been doing a Beth Moore study with my bible study and it has really been amazing. Her latest study is Esther - It's Tough Being a Woman. I'm putting a good word in for Beth Moore. I know some of my friends find it hard to keep up with - I do too - we all get busy. But she has truly been blessed by God. I love studying along with her. This has been one of my favorites.

This particular quote from a book (mentioned in Beth's study) just really hit me the last few days. I've been reading it over and over. It is an exerpt from The Queen and I. It reads:

"When, because of your faith, your life too becomes perceptibly different; when your reactions are quite opposite of what the situation seems to call for and your activities can no longer be explained in terms of your personality; that is when your neighborhood will sit up and take notice. In the eyes of the world, it is not our relationship with Jesus Christ that counts; it is our resemblence to Him!"

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment