Saturday, June 27, 2009

Big Hug from God!

Matt and I were talking LATE one night and I shared with him how I just felt like God wasn't around anymore - how I felt that I prayed and prayed and He just wasn't listening/answering. We continue to pray about our move, some struggles we encounter here, and also how we can be used while we are still here.

Yesterday, a friend and I took Lucy to a waterpark. When we were getting out of the car, two young girls came over and asked if they could wash the windows of my car. I said, "Sure!" and then they said, "it's free." As we got our gear together and left the car, they said, "Have a blessed day!" I really thought they were from my church, as we do many outreach things like this. They were not from our church, but from another local church doing outreach. They left a handwritten note on notebook paper on my windshield. I had to really hold back the tears. It was folded up and on the outside it said, "We LOVE YOU!" Inside??? :

We washed your windows so you could see more clearly. :) God loves you and your family. You are so blessed to have each other. Times may be hard but with a a little faith and some love lives can be changed. God just wants to let you kow He is here and has never left you. Things will get better. We'll be praying for you! Love, Some girls from (name of church)

God is here - He sees, He hears and He loves us so deeply.

3 comments:

  1. What a HUG from our AWESOME God! I LOVE when He comes right out and gives us those HUGS! Believe in this because He is FAITHFUL! Hold on to this HUG in your heart. YIPPEE JESUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! I love how God used these girls to so clearly let you hear His truth! YEAH God!

    ReplyDelete