Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sugar & Spice Birthday!

 
Annabelle's birthday was so much fun to plan!  I love planning parties for little kids - it's so much fun for me.  I love making my girls' invitations and cakes/cupcakes, however simple things are!  I was so happy to have my sister and niece to help me out.  I made these cute little cookies - and then my sister glazed and decorated them - they were lovely.  But then completely forgot to get a picture.  I'm going to depend on my sister and hope she has some pictures.  For now, this is what fun things we did for Annie's party day.
 

Cute, simple invitations.  I used pink card stock that had raised polka-dots on it and made two invites per page.  Then cut down the middle and added a sparkly cupcake to the top.  Easy peasy.

Party bags - to fill with candy.  All the little girls received a hair barrette that I made and our one little prince @ the party received funny glasses and harmonica.  Party bags were from a party store - then I printed out labels.  Added a lollipop sticker and wa-la!  Cuteness!

Sweet central!  Candy bar!

A variety of candy - plus cinnamon/sugar mixture for the Mommas


Banner idea came from Martha Stewart online - tissue pom poms also came from Martha - however, I learned of them second hand from a friend.  All super easy!

MMMMM!  Cake!  I love making my girl's cakes.  I know my sister got a shot of it - but the inside was a zebra pattern.
 

Cousins!
 
crazy fam picture

Cake banner with Annie's name
 
 
I made a little smash cake for the birthday girl
 
Sissy stepped in to help a little bit.
 
Then Eloise jumped in!  Then Karah - which I didn't have a shot of....but I know my sister does!

Love my sis - here she is with Annie-banannie
Opening presents - look at that red face!  Gotta' use natural red dye next time!

More presents and party girls in the back! 
 
What a fun time!  I'm so excited and already planning Lucy's birthday. 
 
All in all - we were thrilled to just enjoy celebrating our sweet little girl with beautiful friends.  Once I have pics uploaded we'll show the birthday girl on her TRUE first birthday!
We love you,  Annabelle Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment