Friday, December 30, 2011

Disney Part 2

Our lovely room attendant, Nilda, took great care of us and even left us some cute animals (pictured here with Miss Annie). Lucy stayed with Nanny and loved it - they were next door to us. They had some swan towels every day and she also left some towels in Mickey's shape on the beds.
Our second day in Magic Kingdom, Lucy had an appointment at the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique to get her hair, nails and makeup done for her birthday present. Here she is picking out her hair accessories with her Fairy Godmother-in-training.
Getting some finishing touches on her hair.
All is done! After this her Fairy Godmother-in-training put on a birthday sash and spun her around to look at herself in the big mirror. Her reaction?......she burst into tears and cried, "I don't like it!" Oh boy....I felt bad for her Fairy Godmother - but Lucy recovered - a photographer stopped her outside and took some shots of her next to Cinderella's fountain.
And what do you do when you get all princess-y? You meet Cinderella in her castle, of course, and have lunch with the princesses!
The castle was beautiful!
Lucy met all the princesses. Here she is with her favorite, Ariel.
Mommy and Daddy's favorite, Belle, came over and gave our Annabelle a kiss on the forehead.

3 comments:

  1. I remember princess Lucy! I'm so glad her tears stopped. Tell her that Fairy Godmother in Training Angela says hello! (Yes, Fairy Godmothers are sometimes allowed to use the royal computers. They run on pixie dust!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie! How did you find us?! I'm so glad that you saw that she recovered and enjoyed the rest of her day. Lucy says hello to you and that "she misses you!" This is the same things she told all the princesses and characters she met in Disney :) you did an amazing job with her - and I forgot to tell you I thought your voice was absolutely beautiful as you were singing and working on Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I Google the Boutique from time to time in search of some of the many photos that are taken of me every day at the castle since I rarely get to see any of them, and I came across your blog and recognized myself! Thanks for the compliments on my voice- I have been singing since I was a kid. I remember having a lot of fun with Lucy- that is until she suddenly didn't like her hairstyle! hehe.

    ReplyDelete