Sunday, February 20, 2011

And Then.....

There were four! On Christmas morning this year- we had an answer to our prayers - we will be welcoming a new little one into our family this September. We are thrilled and excited! We had been praying for many months for this child - and are so thankful that God has said, "Yes!"



I am now 12 wks. pregnant - due date to be on or around Sept. 6th. I have been feeling great - most of the tiredness is beginning to pass. A little nausea in weeks 6-7, but now there are days that I don't remember that I am pregnant. We have had 2 ultrasounds, and it was great to see our baby and the heartbeat. My OB even gave Lucy a picture of the baby and tried to explain to her where it was on the picture - she doesn't get it yet. If we ask her if she wants a baby brother or a baby sister, she immediately says, "A baby sister!" "Well, what if God gives you a baby brother?" "Um...no...a baby sister."



We are excited to share our news with more people - it's been hard keeping it inside for so long with only a few people knowing.



"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." ~1 Samuel 1:27

2 comments:

  1. Yippee Jesus! Only our God could have done this marvelous thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such exciting news!!! I'm so glad you are feeling so good as well. It's hard when you already have a little one to care for. Enjoy every moment that you can because life will pick up speed (in a good, yet challenging way) soon enough!
    Oh, and have fun EATING! It doesn't matter what you do when you are pregnant, you gain, so do it WELL!:)
    take care! Can't wait to hear how the little one is doing as you progress.
    smiles

    ReplyDelete