Monday, November 29, 2010

A Thankful Thanksgiving!!

We headed to Michigan again for our Thanksgiving break! Our week really flew by - I'm amazed that we are already home. It was filled with a lot of talking, a lot of game playing (esp. Cribbage for Matt and Dean), and a lot of food. Yum! I made Thanksgiving dinner for the fam with a little help from Tallie. I love doing this every year. We also had a chance to visit with some friends that we left behind a few months ago. We had lunch with some of Matt's coworkers and I had a girl's night! SO many things to be thankful for!! God's blessings are so amazing and He has made life so very sweet.

For some pics of our Thanksgiving time - go here. I'm the cook - my sister is the photographer. :) Loves her!

So now we switch our gears to the next holiday. I caved and put up our Christmas lights before Thanksgiving - we can't do anything Christmas before Thanksgiving - we love fall things way too much. But it was nice out - so I figured it was easier to do it then than freeze while doing it later. I started decorating the house today during Lucy's nap. This week we'll go pick out our Christmas tree. I can't wait for the fresh tree smell in the house. So much going on until Christmas - my mom and dad are coming for a week and we are planning Lucy's birthday also. Crazy that our sweet, little girl is going to be 3!

Oh - and now it's time to change the blog music to our Holiday Hoopla

No comments:

Post a Comment